Scholarships Provided By: Asian Development Bank (ADB) – Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) / Government of Japan
Scholarships Subject Areas: Economics, Management, Health, Education, Agriculture, Environment, Science and Technology, Natural Resource Management, and other Development-related areas
Scholarships Target Countries: Nepal and other ADB borrowing members (Afghanistan Armenia Azerbaijan Bangladesh Bhutan Cambodia China Cook Islands Fiji Georgia India Indonesia Kazakhstan Kiribati Kyrgyz Republic Lao Malaysia Maldives Marshall Islands Micronesia Mongolia Myanmar Nauru Pakistan Palau Papua New Guinea Philippines Samoa Solomon Islands Sri Lanka Tajikistan Thailand Timor-Leste Tonga Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vietnam)
Asian Development Bank (ADB) – Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) is funded by Government of Japan.
The scholarships are provided for postgraduate level – Masters, PhD (Doctorate).
To apply for the scholarships, the students must have had admission to one of the eligible institutions and have a Bachelors degree with very good results. A 2 years post Bachelors degree experience is also needed.
Age Limit: The applicant must be under 35 years old. (or 45 years old for programmes targeted to senior officials)
Language: Excellent English language skills
The students can study in the following twenty seven universities and be eligible for the ADB-JSP funding.
1. Australian National University Canberra, Australia
2. University of Melbourne Melbourne, Australia
3. University of Hong Kong Hong Kong, China
4. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi New Delhi, India
5. Hitotsubashi University Japan
6. International University of Japan Niigata, Japan
7. Keio University Japan
8. Kobe University Japan
9. Kyushu University Japan
10. Nagoya University Japan
11. National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, Tokyo, Japan
12. Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Oita, Japan
13. Ritsumeikan University, Kyoto, Japan
14. Saitama University, Saitama, Japan
15. Tokyo Institute of Technology Tokyo, Japan
16. The University of Tokyo Japan
17. Tsukuba University, Ibaraki, Japan
18. University of Auckland Auckland, New Zealand
19. Lahore University of Management Sciences Lahore, Pakistan
20. Asian Institute of Management Manila, Philippines
21. University of the Philippines, Los Banos Laguna, Philippines
22. Nanyang Technological University Nanyang Business School Singapore
23. National University of Singapore Singapore
24. Asian Institute of Technology Bangkok, Thailand
25. Thammasat University Bangkok, Thailand
26. University of Hawaii Hawaii, USA
The scholarship scheme covers: Full tuition fees, monthly living allowance (lodging/ fooding), medical insurance, book allowance, travel expenses
To apply: The students must first apply to the academic institutions, have a confirmed place and apply for the scholarship. The deadline varies, please contact respective universities. It is usually 6 months before the start of the academic course.
Contact Details: ADB-Japan Scholarship Program, Office of the Cofinancing Operations ( Email Form: ADB-JSP E-mail contact form )
This scholarships announcement is taken by Nepal Scholarship from Asian Development Bank’s website with an intention of disseminating the information to a wider audience. Further details can be found in the original source link below. Read more about Asian Development Bank (ADB) – Japan Scholarship Program (JSP)